Saturday, March 3, 2012

First time blog users

Hello again readers!

This is my second post of the day to comply with my assignment.  Having already had several blogs, it is difficult to revert back to discussing how easy it is to set up.  The nice thing about blogging, is that it is easy and portable.  Easy because there are tons of videos online and tutorials explaining the process and portable because you can be anywhere in the world and still post! I like Blogger because it is very user friendly and so easy to tailor to your needs.  Backgrounds, pictures, and fonts are with one click of the button.
We were told to use Edublog and I can see my students getting involved in edublog in the future because it is secure. However; for the purposes of my blog, I want to have the world to have access.
Another reason why Blogger is easy is that you can use your google login.  Its very simple to start a blog if you already have a gmail account (which of course I have).

1 comment: