Saturday, March 3, 2012

First post as a tech blogger!

Hello readers!

I am taking an AQ course in Integrating technology and computers in the classroom.  It has sparked my interest that I can help teachers by giving sites which may help their pedagogy and enable them to motivate students to learn the 21st century way.  My name is Ashley and I am a French Immersion grade 6 teacher in my second year of teaching.  I have been to tons of workshops on integrating technology and have had lots of trouble finding sites which are safe and which I can use in my classroom.  It is extremely difficult to engage French Immersion students as there are not many cool sites which are offered in French.  It is my duty to change this!  I want to create a blog to help those less computer oriented and to enhance the teaching profession one person at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment